CLAIMING ATLAS is on SALE for a limited time!


Excitement bubbles up in my chest. I bite my lip as heat rushes south and all of the memories from last night threaten to drop me to my knees where I stand.

Dressed in a crisp, black suit, perfectly tailored to his frame, Atlas is perfection personified. His dark hair and dark eyes, that tortured gaze… he’s every bad decision I could ever make wrapped into one delightful package.

I’d hoped the image of him in my mind wouldn’t live up to the vision of him tonight, that somehow I’d fabricated his beauty since this morning, made him seem even better than he is, but... no such luck.

And to make matters worse, I am all too aware of what he can do with those hands. He played my body like an instrument, and I’ll never watch him perform without looking at his fingers in a whole new light.

And that mouth. 
Don’t get me started on that mouth of his.






Are you ready to be completely rocked?

Grab this HOT rock star romance today and introduce yourself to the bad boys of Banging Cade.

Comments

Popular Posts